REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
Looking for a full-featured file transfer solution? Think about giving the ShareMe app a go. Designed for offline access, you can swap huge files like movies and playlists with little effort. Need more reasons to download ShareMe? You can use it to transfer apps as well. It works with just about every device type and offers cross-platform support. It's also ideal for creating file backups.
Data is secure while it's being transferred
Using this app couldn't be more straightforward
A free option for transfers
An essential for tech lovers
In ideal conditions, transfers are swift
Transfers can stall and require restarting
Slow transfer times
Viruses and malware risk
Incompatible with some device types
Not the most consistent app
How to download & use
- Download the ShareMe app using the link on this page.
- Open the app and sign in or create an account if you don't already have one.
- Once you are signed in, you can select the file or files you want to share and tap the "Share" button.
- Select the user you want to share the file with or select "Public" if you want to share the file with everyone.
- The file will now be shared with the selected user or users and they will be able to access the file from their device.
- If you want to remove access to the file, you can do so by tapping the "Delete" button.
ShareMe takes the hassle out of sharing content with people you trust. You can trigger secure transfers with friends or colleagues, without putting your device at risk. Ideal for swapping photos with friends, you can also use it to initiate larger file transfers. With a decent internet connection, most transfers are usually completed within moments.