REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Google Calendar
The Google Calendar app is a key part of Google Workspace. With this app, you'll be able to access your calendar like never before. Switch between day, week and month view in moments and access important events from a range of sources. You can pull information directly from your Gmail account, including start times for concerts, restaurant reservations and flight schedules. You can even use the app to create tasks, keeping track of progress as you go. It’ll even sync with other calendar tools downloaded to your device, meaning you won't have to amend memos manually. Once downloaded, you can access your Google Calendar from any compatible device.
You can start making full use of this app straight away
Integrated features enhance usability
Secure storage as standard
Customizable options lets you make this app your own
Some integrations are quite limited
No sharing options
You can't set reminders
No task management tools
No scheduling conflict alerts
How to download & use
- Download the Google Calendar app using the link on this page.
- Create a Google account. If you already have a Gmail address, you can use that to log in.
- Go to the Google Calendar website and sign in with your Google account.
- Create a new calendar by clicking on the "+" icon at the top right of the page.
- Enter a name for the calendar and select a color.
- Add events to the calendar by clicking on the "+" icon in the bottom right corner.
Google Calendar brings all your notes, meeting dates and travel plans together. Rather than spend ages searching through different apps to plan your schedule, let this streamlined app do it for you. Powerful syncing means you don't even have to do much yourself to reap the rewards of this calendar app.