REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
Zelle is an online service that allows users to quickly and securely transfer money to friends, family and people they trust - even if they are with a different bank. The Zelle app lets users send money from their phone to the recipient's email address or US mobile number. The service is powered by the U.S. banking system and is available to anyone with a U.S. bank account. Users can send money directly from their bank account or debit card and the recipient will generally receive the money within minutes.
How to download & use
- Download and install the Zelle app using the link on this page.
- Sign up for a Zelle account and link your bank account or debit card.
- Enter the recipient's email address or phone number.
- Choose the amount you want to send.
- Confirm your payment details and click send to complete the transfer.
- Your recipient will typically receive the money within minutes.
Zelle is a fast and secure way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the United States. It's a convenient alternative to cash, checks and other payment methods. With Zelle, you can easily send and receive money with friends, family and people you trust, all from within the same app. The app is convenient and offers a reliable, secure way to transfer money. So if you're looking for a fast, easy way and inexpensive way to send money, give Zelle a try.