REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
The Venmo app makes quick work of sending and receiving money to friends, family and businesses. Available to both Android and iOS users, Venmo can be used to split bills when dining out with friends, as well as pay for goods and services online or at stores. The streamlined interface takes all the hassle out of keeping on top of your finances.
- Incredibly safe and secure
- Fast payments and transfers
- Can be used to send money to all types of accounts
- Completely free to use
- Access transaction history in seconds
- Not as many features as a full bank account
- Your transactions are monitored
- Fees sometimes apply
- Security isn't as robust as some major banks
- Some payment methods aren't supported
How to download & use
- Download the Venmo app via the link on this page.
- Download the Venmo app on your iOS or Android device.
- Create an account using your email address and create a password.
- Link your bank account or debit/credit card to your Venmo account.
- Send or request money from your contacts.
- Confirm your payment and you're done.
Review & download
If you're looking for a safe way to send and receive money quickly, make your next download the Venmo app. Packed with plenty of features, you can use Venmo to carry out transfers, split bills with friends or make group payments. Ideal if you're looking for a full-featured app that lets you to take complete control of your finances on the go.