REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
Udemy offers educational courses to help people learn new skills or build on existing ones and the app lets you continue your study on the go. With its comprehensive library of courses, users can find topics ranging from beginner level to advanced. Udemy also provides tutorials and resources to help users get the most out of their learning experience. Udemy has been around since 2010 and has millions of students enrolled in its courses.
Not all courses are accredited
Support is patchy
App may share data
App can be buggy
How to download & use
- Download the Udemy app from the link on this page and then sign up or log in to your account.
- Browse through the different courses available on Udemy. You can use the categories or search bar to find the course you’re looking for.
- Once you find the course you want to take, click on the “Enroll Now” button to purchase the course.
- After you have purchased the course, you can start taking the course right away. You can also download the course material if you want to access it offline.
- You can take the course at your own pace and track your progress. Udemy also offers quizzes, discussion forums and course reviews to help you get the most out of the course.
- When you have finished the course, you can receive a certificate of completion.
Review & download
Udemy is a great way to learn new skills or enhance existing ones. With its wide range of courses and helpful resources, it's perfect for anyone who wants to gain knowledge and improve their skills. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced professional, Udemy helps you to build your skillset, challenge your mind and learn something new - even when you're on the go.