REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Rosetta Stone
With the Rosetta Stone app you can access an award-winning interactive language learning program from your mobile device. Rosetta Stone's dynamic teaching approach uses a combination of audio, text and visual lessons. Users can choose one of 24 languages to learn via the Rosetta Stone app and even access lessons offline. Rosetta Stone also offers adaptive lessons for different levels of learner, from beginner to proficient.
- Established brand
- Lifetime membership
- Dynamic teaching
- Flexible learning
- High subscription fees
- Limited languages
- No human interaction
- Lack of cultural context
How to download & use
- Download the Rosetta Stone app from the link on this page.
- Started by creating an account with Rosetta Stone. You will need to enter your name, email address and choose a subscription model (3-month, 12-month or lifetime).
- Choose a language. You can choose from a wide range of languages, including Spanish, French, Italian and German.
- Start the first lesson. The program will guide you through the lesson, with audio, text and visuals. After completing the lesson, you can practice what you have learned. You can use the speech recognition feature to practice speaking.
- After practicing, you can review the material. The program will show you which words and phrases you need to review and how to pronounce them correctly.
- Continue with the same language or even start to learn a new one.
Review & download
Rosetta Stone is a leading immersive language learning program. It has a simple and intuitive design that makes it easy to use. Choose from a number of languages and create customized learning plans. With its expert-created visual learning activities and comprehensive lessons, Rosetta Stone is a great tool for anyone looking to learn a new language.