REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Microsoft Word
The Microsoft Word app brings the full power of one of the best word processors of all time to your mobile device. Use it to create and edit quality documents in moments. All the core features of the main application can be found here, including advanced text formatting, spell and grammar checking, auto-correction and more. You can even collaborate with other users to create presentations and share documents.
Familiar word processor with tried and tested tools
Lets you customize keys settings with ease
Secure and stable performance
Compatible with a lot of different devices
Versatile word processing potential
Premium version is expensive
Some users have reported error messages
Using advanced features is confusing
Not enough developer updates
Some mobile users may prefer a lightweight alternative
How to download & use
- Download the Microsoft Word app using the link below.
- Open Microsoft OneNote app.
- Create a new document or open an existing document. You can create a blank document or choose from a range of templates.
- Start typing your document. You can format the text, add images and more.
- Save your document. You can save it to your computer or to the cloud.
- Share your document. You can share it with other users or make it public.
Review & download
With the Microsoft Word app, you can access one of the best word processors around with your mobile device. All the main features you've grown familiar with are available here, with a full selection of formatting options and editing tools on offer. Perfect if you need to keep on top of text-based projects and presentations on the go.