REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Microsoft OneDrive
The Microsoft OneDrive app is a secure cloud storage solution that lets you free up space on your favorite mobile devices. Available for all device types, this app not only lets you amplify your content storage, it also boasts powerful syncing and sharing features. It’s ideal for everyday use, but it also offers practical professional applications. With ONeDrive, you can access your files from anywhere provided you're connected to the internet.
Secure way to store files online
Compatible with a lot of device types
Hassle-free file organization
Your content is accessible when you need it most
Premium app is an affordable option
Limited storage for free users
Upload speeds are slow
No offline mode supported
No file versioning tools
Interface may prove confusing for some
How to download & use
- Download the Microsoft OneDrive app by following the link on this page.
- Launch the app.
- Upload files to OneDrive. This can be done either through the app or online. You can also drag and drop files directly into OneDrive.
- Share files with others. To do this, simply select the file you want to share, then select the person or people you want to share it with.
- Sync files across devices. This will ensure that all of your devices have the same version of the file.
- Organize your files. You can create folders and subfolders to keep your files organized and readily.
Review & download
Need more file storage? Try Microsoft OneDrive. This app is surprisingly versatile, dramatically expanding your camera roll capacity and file archiving. Controls are intuitive, while accessibility is guaranteed. There are very few performance issues here, while stable services mean you're unlikely to be locked out of your data.