REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
The Mathway app is designed to help students wrap their around complex concepts like algebra, calculus, graphs and more. Once downloaded, users will be able to access a huge selection of match solutions. Simply point your smartphone or tablet camera at the problem that’s giving you a headache and the app will provide you with a detailed breakdown of the best solution. With more than 150,000 questions stored in the Mathway library, users can access the insights they need in moments.
Challenging tasks and accurate results
Flexible learning tool to support education
Affordable option for those who can't afford tutors
Instant feedback to submitted answers
Not ideal for advanced learners
Training and test material is fairly limited
Some users have reported errors in learning material
You'll need a live internet connection to use this
Can prove confusing to absolute beginners
Not enough fresh content is added
How to download & use
- Download the Mathway app using the link below.
- Open the Mathway app and select the "Solve" or "Practice" tab.
- Enter the math problem you want to solve or the type of question you want to practice. If you are solving a problem, enter the relevant information, such as the numbers, variables and equations.
- If you are practicing a question, select the difficulty level and type of question.
- Press "Go" to start the problem-solving process. The app will provide step-by-step solutions as well as graphs and other visual aids.
- Once you have solved the problem or answered the question, press "Done" to finish the task.
Review & download
Mathway is an excellent app for anyone looking to improve their math skills since it provides accurate and comprehensive solutions to math problems, as well as a library of questions to practice. The app’s nifty design and intuitive user interface make it effortless to use and its regular updates ensure that the app remains up-to-date.