REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Google Wallet
The Google Wallet app provides you with ready access to those daily essentials. You can use it for everyday payments, syncing your preferred payment cards for contactless transactions. You can even use it to store digital boarding passes, making it the obvious choice for world travelers who want to skip long lines. Forever forgetting your loyalty cards? Add them to your Google Wallet and you'll never miss out on rewards points and discounts from your favorite stores again.
- Secure way to consolidate all your cards
- Makes quick work of accessing essential details
- Instant retrieval of your digital assets
- Makes everyday life easier
- Can be used across the world
- Limited compatibility with certain services
- Leaves your valuable information vulnerable
- Advanced version is expensive
- Some restrictions are in place
- Hard to get to grips with if you've never used a similar app before
How to download & use
- Download the Google Wallet app using the link on this page.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Create an account and add your debit/credit card information.
- Link your other payment methods, such as PayPal.
- Set up additional security measures, such as two-step authentication.
- Start making payments or sending money.
Review & download
Google Wallet is an excellent payment and digital wallet app that is fast, secure and suitable for even novice users. With its advanced security measures and helpful visuals, Google Wallet is a great choice for anyone who wants to make payments quickly and securely.