REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Google pay
Google Pay is a mobile payment system developed by Google LLC. It lets you make payments or transfer money to friends and family with just a few taps on your phones. It supports all major credit and debit cards, as well as bank accounts for payments. Google Pay also supports loyalty programs and gift cards, making it an all-in-one solution for digital payments. With the app you can enjoy all of the features of the payment system, with just a couple of swipes.
- Secure payment processing
- Global payment processing
- Not accepted everywhere
- Some access limitations
- Cashback is limited
- Processing fees apply
- Data may be shared
- Doesn't link with all banks
How to download & use
- Download Google Pay via the link on this page.
- Sign up for an account and link your bank account or credit/debit card.
- Verify your identity with a valid ID.
- Add your loyalty programs and gift cards.
- Set a secure PIN code for added security.
- Start making payments or transferring money to friends and family.
Review & download
Google Pay is an easy-to-use and secure mobile payment system that lets you make payments or transfer money to friends and family quickly and securely - via your phone. It's available on both Android and iOS devices and supports all major credit and debit cards, as well as bank accounts. With its intuitive design and built-in fraud protection, Google Pay makes it easy for anyone to make digital payments and it saves you from having to carry your wallet around when you're out and about.