REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Google One App
If you’re looking for a definitive data backup solution, Google One, a subscription-based cloud storage app by Google is a perfect fit. The app allows you to conveniently store, access and manage your data in one location, including audio, photos, videos and other file types. Avid Google users will love the extended storage on Google One, with various storage plans to choose from, ranging from 100 GB to 30 TB. Besides the impressive storage capacity, this app offers exciting features like automatic backups and family sharing.
Relatively affordable plans
Exclusive member benefits
Regular storage notifications and updates
In-built VPN service in certain regions
File size limits
No password manager
No free trial
No integration in non-Google services
No file versioning
How to download & use
- Download and install the Google One app via the link on this page.
- Launch the app and sign in to your Google account or create one, then choose a subscription plan that meets your storage needs. The plans vary from 100 GB to 30 TB.
- Upon Google One account activation, you can start uploading the files you wish to store. Remember, you can manage your stored files on the app as you would on the website version.
- If you want to share your uploaded data with other users, you can use the family-sharing feature on Google One. Create a shared folder and invite friends and family to access it.
- You can also use Google One to back up your data. This feature ensures the safety and security of your files.
- Lastly, as long as you have an internet connection, you can access your files from any device.
Google One is an excellent choice for individuals seeking a dependable and secure cloud storage solution. The app provides a variety of plans, efficient upload and download speeds and additional features to meet your storage needs. Also, the Google One app offers convenient operation and responsive navigation, ideal for storing, accessing and managing data, even for tech novices.