REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Google Meet
Google Meet is a video-conferencing platform that lets you stay connected online. It is a free and secure way to host meetings and conferences with up to 250 participants or you can simply use it to chat with friends. With Google Meet, you can easily join, present and collaborate with people from around the world or catch up without needing to leave your home.
- Easy setup
- Secure connection
- Multi-device support
- Free access
- High quality
- No telephone option
- Limited features
- Bandwidth issues
- Lack of customization
- No recording
How to download & use
- Download the Google Meet app and create a Google Meet account by signing in with your Google account.
- Invite people to join your meeting by sending a link or phone number.
- Once everyone has joined, you can start the meeting.
- During the meeting, you can share your screen, record the meeting and add participants.
- When the meeting is over, you can save the recording and share it with others.
- You can also save the chat transcript and leave comments on the recording.
Review & download
Google Meet is a powerful and secure video-conferencing platform that lets you chat away on your phone from the app. The quality and audio is excellent and there's no lagging or latency issues, so you can talk freely with friends, colleagues or fellow students with ease. The app is very secure and well supported and it's a respected video chat solution used widely.