REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Google Classroom
Google Classroom is an online learning platform developed by Google. You can use it to create and manage virtual classrooms, assign and grade assignments, communicate with students and provide feedback. It's been designed to help teachers and students collaborate more easily and efficiently than ever before and this app version brings the power of the classroom to your phone!
- Easy setup
- Perfect for collaboration
- Real time feedback
- Secure platform
- Variety of learning tools
- Some issues with compatibility
- No offline access
- No integration with third-party apps
- No support for non-G Suite users
- Occasional glitches
How to download & use
- Download the Google Classroom app via the link on this page
- Set up a class and invite students if you're a teacher oruse your invite link to join a class if you're a student.
- Teachers can create assignments in their teacher tab and students can work on them!
- Students can submit assignments and teachers can instantly grade them with the 'grade' tab
- The chat feature is there to let everyone talk about their work. And the weather. And their cats. But mostly the study.
- Student progress is found under the 'progress' tab, so you can check out - or award - all those A-grades.
Review & download
Google Classroom is an excellent online learning platform that offers teachers and students a powerful way to collaborate and succeed and this app version brings all the power of the software to mobile phones. It's highly secure, designed to integrate and collaborate with a wide range of other Google tools and packed with valuable features that save time and enhance the learning experience. It's the future of education, bringing tech online and bringing teachers and learners together without the need for a physical classroom.