REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a web browser developed by Google. It's one of the most popular browsers available and is used by millions of people around the world. It has a clean and powerful interface, it's fast and secure and it seamlessly integrates with other Google services such as Gmail and Google Docs, so you can access everything you need, from anywhere.
- Fast to operate
- Secure usage on your devices
- Highly customizable
- Quick to use
- Packed with tools and features
- Can be resource hungry
- Some battery drainage issues
- Potential privacy issues
- Some compatibility issues
- Not always the fastest for mobile
How to download & use
- Download the Google Chrome app via the link on this page.
- Open the browser by double-clicking on the Google Chrome icon or typing chrome://settings in the address bar.
- Enter the URL or keywords in the address bar at the top of the screen.
- Select the settings icon in the top right-hand corner to adjust the settings, such as privacy and security.
- To create a new tab, click the + icon in the tab bar.
- To switch between tabs, click on the tab or use the keyboard shortcut Cmd+Tab.
Review & download
The Google Chrome app is an excellent browser that is fast, secure and easy to use on your portable digital devices. It has a slick design, real performance and great features that make it perfect for both casual and power users. With its intuitive user interface and built-in security measures this browser app is a great way to access the power of Google's flagship browser.