REVIEWED ON JUN 21, 2023
About Gmail App
Gmail is the world-famous email app on offer from Google and the app brings all of the great features of this powerful site to your phone. It works for Android to bring you added features alongside your email, such as an undo function, video calling, high-end security, group chat and more.
- Access to multiple email accounts
- Fast operation
- Highly secure
- Free to use
- Some advertising
- Heavy storage requirements
- Can let spam through
- Interface doesn't suit everyone
- Can be confusing
How to download & use
- Download the Gmail app from this link. Log in with your credentials.
- On the main page, you will see a list of emails. You can sort the emails by sender, subject or date.
- To search for emails, enter a keyword into the search box. You can also add labels and filters to emails.
- To add attachments to emails, click the paperclip icon in the Compose window. You can also send photos and videos and use chat to communicate with other Gmail users.
- To switch between multiple accounts, click the profile icon in the top right corner and select the account you want to switch to.
- To adjust settings such as theme and language, click the gear icon in the top right corner and go to Settings.
Review & download
Gmail is an excellent email service from Google that is used around the world by businesses and individuals. With the app you can access your emails on the go without having to use your internet browser. Carry out all the usual functions for email undo, organisation, reply, star and filter - adding colours, labels and other features as you wish. The system has great security, strong spam filtering and limited ads, so it's a great option - all for free.